Tomlinson Mill Covered Bridge

Odellach River #2, built in 1918 is 18.3 metres long.



Odellach River #2, built in 1918 is 18.3 metres long.


Officially the Digdeguash River #6, this 1928 bridge is located in thein a very remote area. It is 23.2 metres long. At sunset the view was amazing, even took away from being eaten alive by mosquitos.
Millstream River #5 Covered Bridge, built in 1911, is 28.9 metres long.
Gaspereau River #2 Bridge, built in 1912 is 49.8 metres long.
Florenceville Bridge, built at 16.9 metres long in 1907 is a partial cover bridge span. It is the cutest covered bridge crossing the Saint John River. It sits on a well-developed waterfront boardwalk that even trumps the water access in the bigger downstream cities of Fredericton and Saint John. Being located across the street from…
Graham Creek, built in 1928 is 41.1 metres long.
Officially the Long Creek #1 bridge, this bridge is in very poor shape. Built-in 1912 was one of many bridges in the area that have been mostly replaced with steel bridges. This is the oldest of two remaining bridges in Queen’s County. This bridge is 41.5 metres long. It appears like this bridge or at…